Why Work with Us? - Fossil Farms values integrity, hard-work, commitment and risk taking because we believe that is what it takes to create positive change in the world. We’re passionate about being the best in the industry and believe that every individual effort contributes to the team’s success. We’re a group of progressive food lovers, farmers, former chefs and restaurant people, sales professionals, designers, operational wizards, warehouse heros and logistics experts.
What We Do - Fossil Farms specializes in providing the highest quality farm raised game and all natural meats in the country. Our craft takes hard work and a single focus to be the best at what we do. We are pioneers in healthy and sustainable alternatives to conventional red meat. We source, market and distribute farm raised wild game, game birds, exotic meats and all natural meats to home consumers, professional chefs and restaurateurs, foodservice operators and institutions.
Why We Do It - We’ve been challenging the status quo for over 23 years and are driven to operate efficiently, while doing what’s good for the planet, in order to make significant impact in our industry and create more access to sustainable and healthy alternatives to conventionally raised meat from factory farms. We’re on a mission to improve the conventional meat industry.
Listed below are the current positions available. For all other inquiries, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities include picking and packing product for delivery, performing general warehouse duties, and other tasks as needed. Hours are Monday thru Friday, 9am - 5pm.
81 Fulton Street
Boonton, NJ 07005
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be 18 years or older
- Able to work in the standing position
- Able to lift 45 lbs.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Shipping and receiving experience is a plus
- Experience operating a forklift is a plus
- Job Type: Full-time
- Language: English
Please send your details to Doug Huff, email@example.com.
Line & Prep Cooks – Fossil Farms Market & Kitchen
- Fossil Farms is looking for up to 3 line and prep cooks to join the amazing culinary team behind Fossil Farms Market & Kitchen.
Who We’re Looking For –
- Experienced cooks who have a passion for their craft and the products that they utilize. You’ve worked for at least 2-3 years in restaurants and want to be a part of talented and tight-knit team on a mission to be the best Butcher Shop and Specialty Food Store in the tristate area! Bonus points for interest or experience in farming, ranching, butchering, charcuterie, local and sustainable product sourcing, prepared foods, menu development and catering operations.
What You’ll Be Doing –
- Mastering the knowledge of our industry-leading product line of all natural meats and farm raised wild game
- Assisting culinary with prep, production and packaging
- Butchering and stocking our store cases
- Maintaining quality and sanitary standards
What Are You Waiting For?
- Apply now before these positions are filled. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.