• Prep Time: 55 minutes • Yields: 2-4 serving
1. In a large pot, cook the vegetable oil and minced garlic over medium heat for about 2 minutes, or until softened and fragrant.
2. Once heated, add onions and bell peppers, then stir until they caramelize and become semi-translucent, which takes about 5 minutes.
3. Add the Antelope ground into the mixture and mix well, stirring until cooked through.
4. Add crushed tomatoes, chipotle pepper paste, cilantro, oregano, and ground cumin and mix through.
5. Pour in the beef stock and season with salt and pepper.
6. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover and allow to simmer for 25-35 minutes.
7. Serve by topping with garnishes such as shredded cheese, sliced green onion or chopped cilantro. Enjoy!