Grilled Lamb Burgers with Harissa Yogurt
Download printable .pdf file.
Here is an easy summer recipe featuring Fossil Farms lamb burgers using classic flavor combinations from the Mediterranean.
4 ea. Fossil Farms 8 oz. Lamb Burgers
1 tbsp. Za'tar seasoning
8 oz. Goat's milk or Greek yogurt
1 tbsp. harissa paste
2 tbsp. fresh mint, chopped
Juice 1⁄2 lemon
1 ea. hot house cucumber, sliced thin
1. Preheat your grill for direct grilling.
2. Make yogurt by mixing yogurt with harissa paste, mint, salt and lemon juice.
3. Toss cucumbers with equal parts salt and sugar.
4. Sprinkle lamb patties with Za’tar seasoning.
5. Grill to desired doneness.
6. Serve on your favorite rolls with harissa yogurt, thin sliced red onion, butter lettuce, feta cheese, and cured cucumbers.