Lamb Harissa Burgers
Fossil Farms created one of our most delicious burgers. Our Lamb Harissa Burgers combine Pasture Raised, All-Natural Australian Ground Lamb with Smoky, Spicy Harissa. Originally from North Africa and now common throughout regional Mediterranean cuisine, Harissa pops with heat from a mix of chili peppers and is balanced out with subtle flavors from a traditional spice blend. Our Lamb + Harissa Burger is a WILD version of a classic, full of layered flavor that pairs well with bright, acidic sauces, salty cheeses, ripe Summer tomatoes and savory herbs or aromatics.
Lamb, Dehydrated Onion, Spices, Dehydrated Garlic, Salt, Jalapeno Pepper.
Grilled Lamb Burgers with Harissa Yogurt
Download printable .pdf file.
Here is an easy summer recipe featuring Fossil Farms lamb burgers using classic flavor combinations from the Mediterranean.
4 ea. Fossil Farms 8 oz. Lamb Burgers
1 tbsp. Za'tar seasoning
8 oz. Goat's milk or Greek yogurt
1 tbsp. harissa paste
2 tbsp. fresh mint, chopped
Juice 1⁄2 lemon
1 ea. hothouse cucumber, sliced thin
1. Preheat your grill for direct grilling.
2. Make yogurt by mixing yogurt with harissa paste, mint, salt and lemon juice.
3. Toss cucumbers with equal parts of salt and sugar.
4. Sprinkle lamb patties with Za’tar seasoning.
5. Grill to desired doneness.
6. Serve on your favorite rolls with harissa yogurt, thin sliced red onion, butter lettuce, feta cheese, and cured cucumbers.