Wild Boar Meatballs with Cilantro Sauce
• Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes • Yields: 2-4 servings
1. In medium pot combine Chili Ginger Sauce, Pickled Serrano Chiles, water and veal stock and simmer for 1 hour over medium heat.
2. Remove the meatball sauce from heat, allow to cool, and add chopped cilantro.
3. To make the baked meatballs: Preheat your oven to 440°F
4. Puree chipotle, cilantro, and lime juice in food processor then combine with wild boar ground meat in a medium bowl.
5. Lightly oil your fingers and palms and use a tablespoon to scoop up the wild boar mixture to make regular-sized meatballs.
6. Add breadcrumbs, mix until combine, and arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
8. Serve meatballs over rice, noodles or pasta. Top with the cilantro sauce, and enjoy