Bison Flank Steak with Salsa Verde & Grilled Poblano Peppers
• Prep Time: 45 minutes • Yields: 3-4 servings
1. Preheat grill to 450°F
2. Remove Bison Flank Steak from package and pat dry with towel. Lightly brush with olive oil and coat generously with salt and coarse ground black pepper.
3. Place steak on grill and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until desired internal temperature has been reached. Remove from heat and let rest minimum 7 minutes.
4. Wash poblano peppers and coat with oil, salt and pepper.
5. Grill peppers for 15-20 minutes, rotating them occasionally. Cook until fork tender.
6. Prepare the salsa verde by picking the leaves off the herb bunches and chopping them finely. Mix with ¼ cup olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
7. Cut the grilled poblano peppers and remove the stems and seeds.
8. Once the steak has sufficiently rested, slice and serve with the poblano peppers and salsa verde on the side.