Easy Pulled Pork & Homemade Coleslaw
• Prep Time: 8 hour 15 minutes • Yields: 6 servings
1. Combine the cabbage and red onion in a large bowl and toss to mix.
2. Combine all other ingredients in another bowl and stir to mix.
3. In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, cider vinegar, celery seed, hot sauce, and salt & pepper.
4. Pour the dressing over the vegetable mixture and stir to combine well.
5. Cover and refrigerate until you’re ready to eat, stirring the mixture every once in a while.
1. In a medium bowl, mix all dry ingredients to create a rub.
2. Rub the mixture over pork butt. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour or as long as overnight.
3. Pre-heat oven to 300°F- 350°F for at least 15 minutes.
4. Roast the pork for 5 to 6 hours or until meat falls apart easily.
5. Remove from oven and let rest for 1 hour. Shred the meat using 2 forks in a large bowl or pot.
6. Add your favorite BBQ Sauce, stir to mix well.
7. Transfer to a plate, serve with coleslaw and enjoy!
Get The Recipe!