Easy Pulled Pork & Homemade Coleslaw
• Prep Time: 8 hour 15 minutes • Yields: 6 servings
1. Combine the vegetables and red onion in a large bowl and toss to mix.
2. Combine all other ingredients in another bowl and stir to mix.
3. In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, cider vinegar, celery seed and salt pepper.
4. Pour the dressing over the vegetable mixture and stir to combine well.
5. Cover and refrigerate until you’re ready to eat, stirring the mixture every once in a while.
1. In a medium bowl, mix all dry ingredients to create a rub.
2. Rub the mixture over pork butt. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour or as long as overnight.
3. Pre-heat oven to 300°F- 350°F for at least 15 minutes.
4. Roast the pork for 5 to 6 hours or until meat falls apart easily.
5. Remove from oven and let rest for 1 hour. Shred the meat using 2 forks in a large bowl or pot.
6. Add Outta the Park BBQ Sauce, stir to mix well.
7. Transfer to a plate serve with coleslaw and enjoy!