Stuffed Quail with Spices & Carrots
• Prep Time: 40 minutes • Yields: 2-4 servings
1. Preheat oven at 375°F.
2. Rinse quail and arrange in a pan large enough to give each bird some space.
3. Mix chopped carrots, celery, onions, and parsley in a medium bowl; set aside.
4. In a sheet pan, stuff the mixture into the cavity of each bird.
5. Brush each bird liberally with the oil and sprinkle with salt, black pepper, tarragon leaves, and garlic powder.
6. Transfer the quail birds to the large pan and bake in the oven, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
7. Once time is up, remove the quail birds from the oven and pan.
8. Serve as whole or slice in half. Pair them with salad, risotto or potato gratin. Enjoy!