Emu Steaks with Soy Ginger Sauce
• Prep Time: 2 hours 10 minutes • Yields: 2 servings
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the ginger soy sauce, 1 tsp. of oil.
2. Dip emu steaks into marinade on each side, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Turn the steaks over a few times, before removing from plastic wrap to coated them in sauce.
4. Remove the emu steaks from the marinade, and season with pepper.
5. In a large skillet, heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat or heat a grill to medium temperature.
6. Cook steaks for approximately 2 ½ minutes or until medium rare.
7. Serve the steaks with your favorite sides and enjoy!