Berkshire Pork Paleo Sausage with Apple & Cranberry Stuffing
• Prep Time: 45 minutes • Yields: 4 servings
1. Brown Berkshire pork ground meat with olive oil and garlic in a large skillet.
2. Cook for 5 minutes the remove from heat and set aside.
3. Sauté chopped celery and onion in olive oil until tender sprinkle parsley over mixture.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F. 5. Peel and chop apples into small cubes and toss with raisins, cranberries, ground patty onion and celery.
6. Add chicken broth and pour into baking dish.
7. Bake 30-35 minutes covered then uncover for last 15 minutes of cooking.
8. Allow sausages to rest before grill, fried or cooking with favorite sides. Enjoy!