Emu Tacos with Bibb Lettuce
• Prep Time: 30 minutes • Yields: 4 servings
1. In a large skillet, over medium high heat, crumble emu meat and brown.
2. Remove cooked meat from pan and set aside in medium bowl.
3. In same pan, saute onion until cooked through.
4. Add salt, chili powder, paprika, cumin, garlic powder and green chilis.
5. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
6. Add meat back into pan, mix with onions and seasoning, add water and let simmer until water is evaporated.
7. Cook the meat for 5-7 minutes and let rest for 2 minutes before serving.
8. Serve with bibb lettuce, top with queso fresco, fresh cilantro and lime. Enjoy!