Prep Time: 25 minutes • Yields: 3-4 servings
1. Mix the ground Kangaroo, minced onion, caraway seed, thyme, and lemon zest together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
2. Shape the mixture into 3 balls and flatten.
3. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook the burgers in the hot oil until desired temperature is reached. We recommended medium-rare, or 130°F.
4. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130°F.
5. Serve the burgers on the split buns with lettuce and tomato.