Italian Wild Boar Ribs With Aged Balsamic Glaze
Prep Time: 4 hours 25 minutes • Yields: 8 -10 servings
1. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, chopped herbs, salt and spices to create a paste.
2. Rub paste all over meaty side of the racks of the Wild Boar ribs cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. The next day, preheat oven or grill to 325°F. Place racks of ribs on rimmed sheet tray.
4. Roast for about two hours. To test tenderness, poke with fork or sharp paring knife.
5. If there is still a lot of resistance, roast for another 30 min. Take ribs out. Preheat broiler to high.
6. Evenly distribute aged balsamic with brush on the ribs. Broil 2-3 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes.
7. Carve individual bones and enjoy!