Kangaroo Filet with Mustard Cream Sauce
• Prep Time: 45 minutes • Yields: 3-4 servings
1 tbsp. olive oil
¼ cup dry sherry
¼ cup shallots, minced
2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 cup whipping cream
Small frying skillet
1. Pour sherry into a small skillet pan over high heat.
2. Add the minced shallots to cook until soft then, stir in mustard, and cream.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil. Stirring, and cook until sauce thickens or until shiny bubbles form.
4. This process will take about 3-4 minutes, then remove from heat, and set aside.
5. Heat oil in a large skillet and cook the Kangaroo filet over high heat for about 2-3 minutes per side.
6. Transfer to a warm plate and allow to stand for a further 2 minutes.
7. To cut the Kangaroo filet slice against the grain making perpendicular slices for correct portions.
8. Serve with sauce and enjoy!