Pumpkin Cornbread & Honey Butter
• Prep Time: 35 minutes • Yields: 8-10 servings
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and grease a 9” square baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, sour cream, brown sugar, and melted butter until smooth.
4. Add eggs one at a time, beating well between each addition.
5. Pour the pumpkin mixture over the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
6. Spread batter in prepared baking dish and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
7. Let cool before slicing into squares.
8. In a medium bowl, whip butter, honey, salt, and cinnamon until fluffy. Serve with cornbread