Sage Apple Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties
• Prep Time: 25 minutes • Yields: 8 servings
1. In a large bowl, mix together the ground turkey, ginger, salt, sage, cayenne pepper, and black pepper until well blended.
2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Form the turkey sausage into patties, and fry until browned on both sides, and no longer pink in the center.
4. Remove patties from pan and add 1 tbsp. of blended oil to cook the eggs sunny sided up.
5. While the eggs cook, place the toast in toaster for 2 minutes or until brown not burned.
6. Season eggs with salt and pepper and garnish with green onions or cilantro.
7. Place the toasts, eggs and turkey sausage patties and garnish with more green onion, salt pepper or hot sauce.
8. Serve and Enjoy