Sautéed Chicken Breast with Swiss Chard & Cherry Tomatoes
• Prep Time: 30 minutes • Yields: 2 servings
1. Fillet chicken breast into flat, even pieces and season with salt, and pepper.
2. Generously coat chicken breast in seasoned flour until covered.
3. Sauté chicken on medium-high heat in vegetable oil until golden brown, and cooked through. Let rest on paper towels.
4. Using the same pan, add garlic and shallots over medium heat. Sauté until translucent.
5. Add shallot and cook for another 2-4 minutes until softened, stirring frequently.
6. Add sliced cherry tomatoes, Swiss chard, and chicken broth to pan. Reduce liquid by 3/4 to create a sauce.
7. When liquid has reduced, add lemon juice, and place chicken back in pan.
8. Turn heat off and add butter to pan.
9. Serve chicken and vegetables on plate. Garnish with parsley and enjoy!