Sheet Pan Rabbit Sausage with Fennel, Peppers, Castelvetrano Olives and Shallot-Herb Mustard
• Prep Time: 25 minutes • Yields: 4-6 servings
2 red bell peppers cut into ½ " strips
1 fennel bulb, stem and core removed, and cut into ½” strips
1 red onion cut into 1/2” strips
½ cup pitted castelvetrano olives
2 tbsp. chopped Rosemary
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
½ cup whole grain mustard
½ cup Dijon mustard
2 tbsp. minced shallot
2 tbsp. mixed herbs (chives, parsley, tarragon)
Small handful chopped parsley
Measuring cups & spoons
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix peppers, onions, fennel, olives, rosemary, salt, pepper, and olive oil in a medium bowl.
3. Transfer the mixture to baking sheet, leaving space for the Rabbit sausages.
4. Tuck the Rabbit sausages on the baking sheet and roast in the oven 15-20 minutes until vegetables are crisp and tender.
5. For the herb mustard sauce, mix all ingredients in small bowl.
6. Set aside until the sausages and vegetables are done cooking.
7. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
8. Serve sausages with vegetables arranged on platter with mustard on the side.