Elk Medallions Tataki Thai Style Salad
• Prep Time: 25 minutes • Yields: 10 servings
1. Season Elk medallions with salt and black pepper.
2. In a large pan, sear peppered Elk medallions for 1 minute on each side.
3. Set aside to rest for 2 minutes.
4. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the mirin, lime, sesame, and shoyu.
5. Slice the Elk very thin across the medallion and place into the mixture, cover, and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
6. When the time is up arrange greens on a plate. Add the Tataki Elk medallions and an extra drizzle of the sauce mixture as a dressing.
7. Garnish with sesame seeds or more greens and enjoy!