Kangaroo Loin Stir-Fry
• Prep Time: 30 minutes • Yields: 2-4 servings
1. Sliced the Kangaroo loin thinly against the grain and divide into two portions.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok or frying pan.
3. Add half of the Kangaroo loin and cook until just brown, or medium rare, about 2 minutes each side.
4. Remove from pan, then repeat with the second half. Set meat aside.
5. Heat remaining oil in pan, then cook eggplant until tender.
6. Remove pan from heat, then add the bok choy, ginger, scallions, and celery. Cook until the ingredients are tender.
7. Add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, eggplant and meat stir until fully incorporated. It's optional to add Sriracha hot sauce.
8. Serve in bowls or a large plate and enjoy!