Turkey Homemade Chorizo Patties
• Prep Time: 20 minutes • Yields:4 -6 servings
1. In a large bowl, mix all of the spices into the turkey.
2. Add vinegar and mix until the mixture firms slightly and feels a little tacky.
3. Refrigerate overnight for flavors to develop.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil and 1 teaspoon butter together in a skillet over medium-high heat and divide the turkey mixture into four equal parts.
5. Flatten gently to form the turkey patties, then sear the turkey patties in the skillet for 5-8 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 160ºF.
6. Make sure to give a good sear to the turkey patties so they’re crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
7. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
8. Serve the turkey patties with a dollop of chipotle aioli (optional) on the side, or squeeze between two slices of buns to make delicious turkey burgers. Enjoy!