Wild Boar Sausage Jambalaya
• Prep Time: 1 hour • Yields: 3 servings
1. Heat oil in large pan.
2. Crumble Wild Boar Sausage in pan and brown.
3. Place browned sausage in large pot.
4. Add diced celery, onion, peppers and garlic to pot and cook until ingredients soften.
5. Add spices, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce to pot, stir and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Stir rice into the pot and cook for 3 minutes.
7. Add chicken stock to pot, stir and cook until rice is soft and Jambalaya has thickened.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve in fresh bread and garnish with with fresh basil leaves.