Bison Osso Buco with White Wine
• Prep Time: 3 hours 30 minutes • Yields: 4-6 servings
1 cup wondra flour
1 tsp. garlic salt
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. dry oregano
1 tsp. dry thyme
1 tsp. dry basil 1
tsp. ground black pepper
3 tbsp. olive oil
4 cups chicken stock
1 cup white wine
¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
2 tbsp. chopped sage
1 fresh spring rosemary 8 peeled and crushed garlic cloves
Large baking dish
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Combine wondra flour, salt, garlic, salt, ground pepper and all dry herbs in the small mixing bowl.
3. Dredge the bison osso buco in seasoned flour, until is completed coated.
4. Heat oil in the large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bison osso buco and let cook until brown on all sides.
5. Transfer bison osso buco to the large baking dish. Add white wine, chicken stock, lemon, parsley, sage, rosemary and garlic.
6. Cover and bake for 2-3 hours until meat is fall-off-the-bone tender.
7. Serve over your favorite pasta, polenta, risotto or grain. Enjoy!