Garlic & Herb Bison Tenderloin
• Prep Time: 2 hours • Yields: 8-10 servings
1. Preheat oven to 425°F degrees.
2. To make your garlic oil, peel garlic cloves and place in a small pot. Cover with vegetable oil and cook for 1 hour with a very small flame under your pot.
3. While you are waiting for your garlic oil to cook, clean the tenderloin by removing any pieces of sinew with your knife.
4. Clean and chop your herbs, then strain garlic from oil and set all ingredients aside.
5. Mix the cooked garlic cloves and herbs together in a small bowl and add some garlic oil to form a paste.
6. Place the Bison tenderloin in a roasting sheet pan, cover with the paste and season with salt and pepper.
7. Cook the tenderloin for about 20-25 minutes, or until cooked to your preferred internal temperature. We recommend 135°F internally for medium rare.
8. Allow the Bison tenderloin to rest for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving with your favorite sides.