Hot Honey Glazed Hamm
• Prep Time: 3 Hours • Yields: 8-10 servings
1 pkg. Pork Bone - In Smoked Spiral Cut Ham
2 cups pork or chicken stock
1 cup Mike’s hot honey
½ cup brown sugar
Baking dish or roasting pan
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Place ham in baking dish or roasting pan and add pork or chicken stock.
3. Cover ham with aluminum foil and bake for 2 hours or until internal temperature of
140°F has been reached.
4. Prepare the glaze by mixing together hot honey, brown sugar, melted butter, ground
mustard, cinnamon, chile powder, and ground ginger.
5. Pull ham out of oven and and apply glaze.
6. Put ham back in oven and bake, uncovered, for an additional 20 - 30 minutes.