Korean Kangaroo Medallion Bulgogi
• Prep Time: 2 hours 15 minutes • Yields: 2 servings
1. Defrost the Kangaroo Medallions and slice across the grain into 1/4-inch thick slices.
2. In a medium bowl, combine pear, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and gochujang.
3. In a gallon size Ziploc bag, combine soy sauce mixture and medallions; marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a cast iron grill pan over medium-high heat.
5. Add medallions to the grill pan in a single layer and cook, flipping once, until charred and cooked to medium rare, about 2-3 minutes per side.
6. Serve immediately over pre-made rice and, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.