Orange & Rosemary Glazed Spiral Ham
Prep Time: 3 hours • Yields: 8-10 servings
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Place ham in baking dish or roasting pan and add the pork or chicken stock. Depending on the size of your pan, you made need more or less liquid; there should be about an inch of liquid at the bottom of the pan.
3. Cover the ham with aluminum foil and bake for 2 hours or until its internal temperature has reached 140°F.
4. Prepare the glaze by adding the remaining ingredients into a food processor and pulse until smooth.
5. Spray a small saucepan with non-stick cooking spray to help prevent glaze from scorching and make for an easier cleanup.
6. Pour glaze into saucepan over medium-high heat and stir frequently until mixture comes to a boil. This will help release the oils from the rosemary so it comes through in the glaze.
7. Pull ham out of the oven and apply glaze.
8. Place ham back in the oven and bake, uncovered, for an additional 20-30 minutes.
9. Let ham rest for 10 - 15 minutes before carving.