Piedmontese Beef Sirloin Fillet with Panzanella Salad
2 Fossil Farms Piedmontese Sirloin Fillets; 2 each at 8 oz.; 1 lb. package
½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
½ cup baby arugula
¼ cup red onion, julienned
¼ cup radishes, sliced
½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp. sea salt
½ tbsp. cracked black pepper
1 medium baguette, diced
1 lemon, juiced
1. Toast bread in oven at 350°F until crisp and dry. Allow to cool before using.
2. Oil cast iron pan and preheat over high heat. Season fillets with sea salt and cracked pepper.
3. Sear over high heat for 2-3 minutes each side or until internal temperature reads 125°F.
4. Remove from heat and rest for 5 minutes.
5. Gently mix the baby arugula, onions, tomatoes, radishes, diced baguette and crumbled feta cheese in a large bowl.
6. Toss all ingredients with olive oil, lemon juice, and season with sea salt and cracked pepper to taste.
7. Arrange salad on large plate. Thinly slice the sirloin fillet and serve alongside salad.
8. Garnish fillets with more cracked pepper, kosher salt, and enjoy!