Wagyu Beef Chili Cheese Dogs
2 packs Fossil Farms Wagyu Beef Hot Dogs; 1 lb. packages
1 pack Fossil Farms Ground Wagyu Beef; 1 lb. package
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup onions, chopped, divided
1 can pinto beans, rinsed and drained; 15 oz.
1 cup water
4 tsp. chili powder
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. black pepper
½ tbsp. cracked black pepper
12 hot dog buns
1 pack shredded colby or cheddar cheese
Grill and Stove
Large sauce pan
1. In a large saucepan, cook the ground beef, garlic and ½ cup onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Then, drain excess liquid from pan.
2. Add beans, water, chili powder, salt, and pepper to saucepan.
3. Bring ingredients in pan to a boil. Then, reduce heat to low, and simmer uncovered for 30-40 minutes or until chili reduces by ¼.
4. Preheat grill to 350°F.
5. Place hot dogs on grill and cook for 5-7 minutes.
6. Pull hot dogs off grill and place in buns. Top each hot dog with ¼ cup chili, shredded cheese, and remaining onions.