Juicy Bacon-Wrapped Berkshire Pork Tenderloin
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Line a roasting pan with foil. Fit it with a roasting rack and spray the rack with olive oil spray.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the honey and dijon mustard. Divide the mixture into two equal portions set aside.
4. Pat the pork dry with paper towels. Sprinkle the kosher salt, black pepper, and garlic powder all over the pork.
5. Wrap the tenderloin with the bacon strips, wrapping each bacon slice crosswise around
a section of the pork and securing the end by tucking it underneath.
6. It will feel a bit loose at this point, but will all meld together while roasting.
7. Place the wrapped pork on the prepared roasting rack. Brush the top and sides with half of the honey-dijon sauce.
8. Place the meat in the hit oven and roast it until an instant-read thermometer registers 145°F, about 30 minutes.
9. Loosely cover it with foil after the first 15-20 minutes, to prevent the bacon from burning.
10. Remove the tenderloin from the oven. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
11. Brush it with the remaining portion of honey-dijon sauce, slice, serve and enjoy!